TS 8.0 Canopy
Portable Sun Shelters
The TS8.0 is made with durable and fade resistant WeatherMAX skins. In comparison to acrylic fabrics, WeatherMAX solution-dyed Satura©Max yarns are fabricated to be 47% more water resistant, 6 times more durable, have twice the tear strength, and twice the breaking strength of acrylics. WeatherMAX lends itself to over five years of fade resistance. Tsuga offers a life-time warranty.
With two pieces out of the bag, a canopy skin and pole system leaves little to be lost in the shuffle to the beach. All Tsuga Canopies come with high-end DAC aluminum poles on an integrated, shock corded hub that makes setup and teardown a breeze. A WeatherMAX skin offers complete UVA & B protection from the sun, and with a quick cinch to the tension straps you’ll have all day sun protection. Velcro straps and brass rings make anchoring your sun shelter to a roof rack, etc. very simple. Made with quality materials and crafted with pride in North Carolina, Tsuga’s WeatherMAX canopies include a variety of accessories to allow endless applications tailored to suit individual needs.
- Pole System: Constructed from DAC Pressfit TM tent poles, fully anodized
- Canopy Skin : WeatherMax 65 – (waterproof)
- Clips: DAC Twist Clips TM, for increased setup speed
- Canopy Anchor Stakes: 10 in steel, nickel-plated for increased longevity
- Weight: 8 lbs (canopy and pole system) (stakes not included in weight)
- Weight: 13 lbs full package (3 Tsun Blades, 4 Tsand Bags, 2 guide wires) (stakes not included in weight)
- Folded dimensions in Stuff Tsak: 26 in x 7 in Diameter
- Available in Pacific Blue w/blue trim or black trim, Green w/black trim, and Black w/blue or black trim
Made of the same waterproof material and high grade DAC clips found on the canopies, these Blades easily attach to loops on the underside of the canopy. Use one for morning or late day Tsun or two for cabana style privacy. Tsun Blades can be partially unclipped creating a window while still providing maximum Tsun protection.
Tsand Bags are the ideal solution when using the canopy where stakes won’t cut it. In a parking lot tailgating or on the beach these Tsand bags will keep you and your canopy anchored. Just fill with sand or anything else you may have lying around. The bags have infinite uses and make great storage containers. Available in blue, black, and green.
Based on an ultra light, durable simple style, Tsuga Tarps come in a standard 10’x10’ size made from silicon coated rip-stop nylon.
The flip out tie in points are made of tear resistance sail cloth and support the handle of a trekking pole. Set this light weight tarp up in a traditional A-frame or craft your own configurations.